Carroll District - Baltimore Area Council
Welcome. This is the home page for Maryland's Carroll District of the Boy Scouts of America.
Updates can be sent to the webmaster
Current & Important
- Final Rechartering Turnin Date for Carroll District - Monday, December 15 from 6-8pm at the the Ag Center in Westminster. If you have anything outstanding regarding charter renewal after December 15th, you will have to travel to the office to complete the process.
- January Roundtable - Tuesday, January 13, 2014 at the Ag Center in Westminster, MD
November Roundtable News
- Klondike Derby - January 23-25, 2015 [Registration]
- Fundraiser for Jeff Sheidy - February 22, 2015 [Flyer]
You are invited to an Applebee's Flapjack Fundraiser Breakfast, to support Troop 582's former ASM Jeff Sheidy who is paralyzed from a single vehicle accident. The family needs your help to pay medical bills.
- 2015 Carroll District Swim Program
Scouts–--Interested in earning Swimming or Lifesaving Merit Badge, completing the Swimming requirements for 1st & 2nd class, or need to learn to swim? Webelos—Interested in earning the Aquanaut Activity Badge and/or the Swimming Belt Loop? The Carroll District Swim Program is now taking reservations so please sign up now. Everyone must register in advance. Slots are limited so it will be first come. The program is being held at the McDaniel College pool in Westminster, most Saturdays from 3:30 PM through 5:45 PM. The Scout program begin on January 10, 2015 and ends on February 28, 2015 and the cost is $25. The Webelos program begins on Feb 22, 2015 and ends on March 7, 2015 and the cost is $5.
For additional information and to sign up on line, go to the internet links listed below:
Boy Scout registration
If you have additional questions or problems registering, email Jack Lusby at email@example.com or call him at 410-274-4382.
- 2014 District Calendar (Word document) District events through December 2014 (updated 9/30/14)
- 2015 District Calendar (Word document) District events through December 2015
- Carroll District Email Blasts!
Hello Carroll District Scouters & Parents!!!
Are you interested in finding out more regarding Scout activities in Carroll County? Do you feel as though you have been missing out of the latest in Scouting? If so, here is a great way to stay informed of all the scouting news via the Carroll District email blast.
Create profile using this link - www.baltimorebsa.org/carroll/elists.
If you have used the Doubleknot system previously to register for an event you would have created a profile at that time and it (your email) would already be listed in our system. If not, go in create the profile and then you are all set to receive the eblast emails. Do it today and don't miss out on any of the latest Scouting News!