Carroll District - Baltimore Area Council
Welcome. This is the home page for Maryland's Carroll District of the Boy Scouts of America.
Current & Important
- District News
- CPR and Wilderness First Aid (required for those leading trips to High Adventure Bases) Flyer Registration or questions to David Rogers firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-857-5372
Registration deadline December 29, 2015
CPR (Cost for materials and books $30)
Wilderness First Aid (Cost for materials and books $90)
- Jan 6, 2016 7pm-10pm or
- Feb 10, 2016 7pm-10pm
- 4 night program: 1/13, 1/20, 1/27, 2/3 6pm-10pm or
- 4 night program 2/17, 2/24, 3/2, 3/9 6pm-10pm or
- 1 day program 2/13 8am-9pm
- University of Scouting - March 12, 2016
- Super Trained & Super Trainer
- National Youth Leadership Training Spring 2016
- Carroll District Email Blasts!
Hello Carroll District Scouters & Parents!!!
Are you interested in finding out more regarding Scout activities in Carroll County? Do you feel as though you have been missing out of the latest in Scouting? If so, here is a great way to stay informed of all the scouting news via the Carroll District email blast.
Create profile using this link - www.baltimorebsa.org/carroll/elists.
If you have used the Doubleknot system previously to register for an event you would have created a profile at that time and it (your email) would already be listed in our system. If not, go in create the profile and then you are all set to receive the eblast emails. Do it today and don't miss out on any of the latest Scouting News!
Please email the webmaster if you find any outdated information on any of the Carroll District webpages. Thank you!