Scouts and Scouters:
As we get closer to summer camp, I wanted to update everyone with some changes to 2016, and updates on some fast approaching dates to sign up for camp. Listed below you will find a quick overview of these items, along with a digital copy of the Broad Creek brochure for this summer’s program. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to contact myself or one of the Camp Directors for this summer.
- Early Bird payments are due by April 15th, 2016. Anyone registered AFTER April 15th will pay the regular rate of $385 per Scout.
- Camperships will remain open till March 31st, 2016. If you or someone in your unit is in need of financial assistance, please apply ASAP.
- If your unit is interested in having a presentation given about attending any of the programs at Broad Creek this summer, please sign up at broadcreekbsa.org/scvisits.
- Merit Badge selections are open on the website.
- Leader’s Guide is available on the website or in printed form.
- Pre-requisites will be on the website by next Friday, March 11th, 2016.
- The Pre-Camp leaders meeting will be held on April 16th, 2016 at 1pm at the Schapiro Scout Service Center at 701 Wyman Park Drive, Baltimore, MD.
- We are making some changes for 2016 at Camp Saffran:
- o Trade Skills Program Area
- o Expanded Waterfront Activities
- o Gaga Ball
- o Expanded Trek Program
STEM @ Spencer
- Merit Badge sign-ups will be live on the website by Friday, March 11th, 2016.
- Pre-requisites will be online by the end of March.
- Leader’s Guide will be online by the end of March.
Oest @ Spencer
- We are all set to have a great summer in our new home at Camp Spencer.
- Leader’s Guide will be online by Friday, March 11th, 2016.
Trading Post Pre-Order
- New in 2016! Units will be able to pre-order camp t-shirts which will be ready when they check into camp.
- All pre-orders must be submitted to the Council Office by April 29th, 2016.
- Orders submitted before April 15th will receive 10% off their order.
- Order forms will be online shortly.
As always, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to seeing you all at Broad Creek.
Daniel Ksiazek | Program Director
P 443.573.2525 | F 443.573.2625 | C 315.956.3891