2014 Harford Work Day at Broad Creek Memorial Scout Reservation
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!!
November 15, 2014
We invite everyone to come out to Harford District Day of Work at Broad Creek Memorial Scout Reservation.
We are currently in need of the following people to help assist. Here are some of the projects that we will be completing:?
1. Trail clearing. Patrol size teams. Work stretches of trails. Clear branches and brush.
2. Paint Oest family cabin interior. 4 or 5 people.
3. Split firewood with log splitter. At least 1 adult. 10 people.
4. Cut firewood. Must bring your own chainsaw. Must be B.S.A. chainsaw certified or a certified arborist. Clark Old, Jake Hodge, more.
5. Build new style floorboards.
6. Plywood on the aquatics center docks. Clear culverts and prune trees along entrance road.
7. Repair picnic tables at maintenance shop
8. Gutter cleaning at all buildings
For more information, please contact Dave Weissert at