2016 Harford District Service Day
Come Join us for Harford District Service Day: November 5th, 2016
Sample list of projects include:
1. Picnic table repair, at the shop. Involves cutting out bad boards and measuring, cutting and drilling new ones. 8 people.
2. Canoe and rowboat repair, at the shop. Patching holes, replacing seats and thwarts. 8 people.
3. Tent Patching in the quartermaster building. 8 people.
4. Hiking trail maintenance. Cutting and trimming as you hike. 20 miles of trails to hit. Recommend 6 groups of 6 to 10 people.
5. Campfire bench repair. Replacing damaged planks, installing new ones. 6 people.
For more information: Please contact Rich Trznadel at firstname.lastname@example.org