Arrowhead District Vision statement:
Working through community Chartered Partners, the Arrowhead District works to teach Western Baltimore County’s increasingly diverse population of youth and young adults the skills of leadership, self-reliance, physical and spiritual wellness, environmental conservation, and participatory citizenship. We accomplish these goals through quality training programs for leaders, inclusive activities and camps, and careful administrative oversight of the policies of the Boy Scouts of America.
Welcome to the Arrowhead District!
We hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking to join the Boy Scouts of America, please take a look at the Contacts page to get in touch with the right people. Our District Executive, Kelly DiFede, would be happy to assist you in this regard.
Kelly Di Fede
Direct Line: 443-573-2534
Main Office Number: 443-573-2500
Fax Number: 443-573-2634
Arrowhead District News:
- Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 2016 Arrowhead District Recognition Dinner.docxnbsp;- 1306KB
2016 Arrowhead District Recognition Dinner.docx
- Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 2016DistrictCamporeeActivityMap.pdfnbsp;- 1275KB
- Thursday, April 21, 2016 - BAC BSA Arrowhead District 2016 Report of District Nominating Committee Report.pdfnbsp;- 66KB
BAC BSA Arrowhead District 2016 Report of District Nominating Committee Report.pdf
- Sunday, February 7, 2016 - BSA Arrowhead District Org Chart 2016.pdfnbsp;- 1940KB
BSA Arrowhead District Org Chart 2016.pdf
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - Unsung 2016.pdfnbsp;- 60KB
- Saturday, January 14, 2017 - BAC Internet Advancement Revision 2.pes.2016.pdfnbsp;- 2182KB
Purpose: Internet Advancement (IA) is provided to assist units with recording ranks, merit badges, and awards, and reporting to the council
This process has been available since 2006
Incorporated into the new Guide to Advancement, #33088.
It’s the BAC’s preferredway of recording unit advancements.
April 2nd, 2017you must submit advancement reports generated onlyby Internet Advancement
Eagle Scouts are the only exception
Rank advancement and merit badge purchases at the Scout Shop must include an Internet Advancement report
The website is easy to navigate, especially if you use theon-line help package